Thursday, July 9, 2009

When they find their feet

Emerson has become very interested in her feet today. Now her toes are her new pacifier.
Since I took the picture with my webcam I can make an appearance. Ignore my silly face. I was trying to make her smile. But, instead she the "Are you nuts?" look. I changed the header on the blog today. Hopefully it's not too busy. I was in the mood for something new and we have so many good pictures I want to show off of Emerson. In other random news Emerson has been scooting. I don't know if this is normal for her age but, she can tuck under her knees lift up and go forward. Poor thing has rug burn on her knees. Also I would like to add my Mommy Tip of the Day. Always bring a change of baby clothes in your diaper bag. Even if it's for a very short trip to target. That's speaking from experience. I won't go into to details but what happened wasn't pretty. You can use your imagination.

No comments: