Monday, August 1, 2011

Naptime

_alm2029
If you have a toddler you know how important naptime is. Emerson has been doing great at putting herself down for a nap. Sometimes I hear her playing for a little bit but she eventually settles down. One day I went in to wake her up from a long nap and I found her sleeping like this. On top of three stuffed animals, two blankets, and her diaper that she had taken off. So of course I grabbed my camera before waking her up.

naptime2_1
Kind of reminds me of princess and the pea. :)
nap3
Meanwhile Ezra is sleeping downstairs with his feet perfectly crossed and his fanny in the air.
nap3_1
So sweet!
naptime_2
Ezra takes his afternoon nap on the couch, while Emerson naps in her room. When I noticed him waking up he still looked rather drowsy.
naptime
So I talked to him a bit and he left out the biggest grin.

naptime_1
But, decided he wasn't ready to get up yet, and remained snuggled up!

No comments: