Friday, October 16, 2009

Simply Precious

Since Emerson decided to go to bed at 10, wake up at 7am, she is now taking a nap at 9am. Which leaves me to search on Etsy for countless adorable handcrafted items that I don't need and can't afford. I thought I would share this dress with you because I about died when I saw it.
Isn't it adorable?!? Yes, this is a baby dress. If they had it in my size I would definitely rock it. Ironically the pattern of the dress is the same as my nursing cover, except mine is red/brown/turquoise. I was searching for baby dolls for Emerson and this came up. So I kind of think it's a sign that she needs it. I mean who doesn't need a retro yellow floral dress in their closet? So I could shell out a ridiculous amount of money for a baby dress, in my opinion, or try to make one myself. Which would probably lead me to get frustrated and throwing it across the room. What to do? Things to ponder on this Friday morning. I'm also wondering if it's too early to start listening to Christmas music because I'm certainly in the mood for it. TGIF.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

OMG Amy - that is the cutest dress I have ever seen!!!

Nicole Johnson said...

I totally listened to Christmas music a couple days ago. I'm not joking. If you came over right now, you would find a Christmas cd in my dvd player. :)

Corrie said...

I am listening to Christmas music right now. Please don't call the insane asylum!

The Landis Family said...

Now I don't feel so bad. I have over 300 lovely songs awaiting me in itunes.