Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A little pumpkin in the patch

Pumpkin Fun
Saturday Emerson took her boyfriend to the pumpkin patch. She had an awesome time beating pumpkins and enjoying the color orange. I was excited to go to the pumpkin patch for the first time in the crisp fall air. Then I realized I live in North Carolina, so it was 80 and humid. Then we discovered they didn't even grow pumpkins. What?!? No pumpkins grown at the pumpkin patch! That's right. They were shipped from the mountains. We didn't tell Emerson, so she still had fun.
Little Pumpkins
Are these all for us?

Pumpkin56
I'll take this one!
Pumpkin162
Enjoying a hayride with Dad.

Pumpkin113
What didn't you tell me about pumpkins before???

Pumpkin147
I think I'll take this one too.

family picture
I have a strange feeling I'm wearing something ridiculous.

Pumpkin119
Man, pumpkins sure do taste good!