It's been awhile so I decided I should share some of the things I haven't been doing along with everyone else reading MckMama's blog.
- I most definitely did not give in to early Christmas marketing and buy Emerson not one but two toys at Babies R Us. I would never spoil my child with unnecesssary toys.
- I absolutely did not give up on a bedtime routine after just one day of trying and let my baby stay up until 10pm every night this week. Sleep is an absolute priority!
- Of course I didn't eat nearly 18 cupcakes by myself in a week. Not me! I always eat healthy and can easily resist sweets.
- I obviously would not nurse my baby in the diaper aisle at target to prevent a meltdown just so I could spend some more time at my favorite store. I know when it's time to go!
- I would never dress my child in the same hot pink pants 5 out of 7 days without washing them. Cleanliness is number one on my list!
- I did not live vicariously through my baby by dressing her in head to toe hot pink including a headband, tights, and puff vest. I put her comfort above my desire to make her stylish.
- I'm absolutely not wasting valuable time by blogging while I have a sink full of dishes and a sleeping baby. I use my time efficiently.