Thursday, October 1, 2009

Little Ballerina

I think it is absolutely necessary for Emerson to become a ballerina just so she can wear tutus for years to come. I made this one last week and although it didn't turn out perfect I love it. I think we have only tipped the iceberg of little girl tutus. When I was at the fabric store there was at least 30 colors. Imagine the possibilities. So if you see a tutu permanently attached to my baby for the next few months do not be alarmed. I think next will be a bright blue then of course a Christmas tutu for the season. I have learned that the shiny tulle is pretty but doesn't photograph quite as well. So for next time I'll know to resist the sparkly nylon. Can you believe this thing cost less than $5?



2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love the little leg warmers. So cute.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Adorable...we just got one ourselves:)