Sunday, May 9, 2010

A walk in the park

Friday I took Emerson to the park. We needed some time outside to have some fun.
Little did I know she thought it was the perfect time to start full on walking!

On pavement none the less.
She would fall after about 10 steps but, got right back up to try again.
I could not believe how persistent she was. The same little girl who just yesterday would cry if I asked her to walk was acting like she had been doing it all along.
I was so proud of her and she was so excited on her new development.
I guess it finally clicked!
We have a few scraps from the falls but all in all she did well.
Since we were so excited I took her on a Mother/Daughter shoe shopping trip and we got new walking shoes!
Wow, now she is really a toddler!

1 comment:

Nicole Johnson said...

Yay Emerson! I bet all that walking wore her out, and that's why she was so chill while we took pictures! ;)