Thursday, May 20, 2010

The importance of reading

In our house we think reading is very important. From an early age I have tried to spark an interest of books in Emerson. Seriously, I use to read to her when she was a month old. Now that she is a mature 14 month old she is reading often on her own.
Studying, and taking in all the knowledge that is available to her.
Really digesting the meaning of the words.
I'm so proud of her for her eageriness to learn.
Sometimes it's nice to just curl up with a good book.
And take it all in.
"I thought we weren't suppose to chew things?!??"
I will try not to make all my pictures seventies style. Although it's so tempting. Here is one a la natural.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She reads like B does!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Especially the dog's picture and comment!