Thursday, November 19, 2009

Naptime

I haven't posted in a week because shockingly I haven't taken any pictures. Crazy, right? Oh well I am cheating and posting these pictures from last week. Isn't she sweet?
I wish I slept this peacefully.
Who knew a bean bag and a boppy was so comfy?
Anyways, we have almost finished christmas shopping for Emerson. I've never been this ahead on holiday shopping. We visited a local boutique and got her a wooden xylophone and a wooden caterpillar that you can move around. There was a little play area there where kids could play and Emerson had a blast. I tried to introduce some toys to her that I was thinking of getting and she more interested in a big monster truck. Go figure!

I was a little bummed they didn't have these Haba Discovery Blocks. I just think they are so adorable and fun. Besides, Dr. Sears says blocks are the best toys for babies so I hope it holds true for us. I'm still on the lookout to find them locally and if not I'll just order online. Christmas has come a little early this year for Little E. bringing her 3 bumgenius diapers. So hopefully we can say see ya to disposables. No leaks last night trying them out for the first time and of course the night before when I used a sposie she had a blow-out! Hopefully I can sneak a picture of her cute new bum very soon.

No comments: