Welcome to the first edition of Thursday Five!!
Thursday Five was created by Keely at MannLand5 because she thought it would be fun to have a day where we could post our favorite things that have happened throughout the week..
read each others..
and get inspired..
that have made us either..
or all of the above..
Wanna play..just post your five things..come back here and link up..or grab the mcklinky code and put in on your blog..
Really..can it get any easier than that?!
My Thursday Five are..
1. Watching an amazing sunrise at the beach with Emerson. She was excited and it was absolutely beautiful.
2. It's Easter weekend and I'm pretty excited about food!!! Not that food is what it's all about but you know a good deviled egg couldn't hurt. I'm also making the pioneer woman's rosemary rolls. I have a feel it's going to be awesome.
3. How vocal and chatty Emerson has been this week. It has been cracking me up as she talks away and has even started demanding attention from strangers!
4. The fact that it has been warm all this week and I feel like sweaters are a thing of the past. Today Emerson is wearing a light teal polo dress and she looks absolutely adorable!
5. Mark is off tomorrow! So we can do something fun and hopefully have a good breakfast. Hint, hint.