Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whats yours is mine

Doesn't Emerson look sweet in her red checkered dress? Or shirt? I'm not really sure what it qualifies as but it's a lovely Patsy Aiken consignment find. Emerson has been all kinds of fun lately...
But, also all kinds of naughty. Ha! What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine is pretty much her mantra these days. If it doesn't go that way there are some guaranteed tears. How quickly she has turned into a sassy toddler! Sorry Emerson you cannot have my iphone. It's just not gonna happen.
Her new word is No. So this morning when I gave her some cantaloupe I said,

"Is it good?"

Emerson- "No."

"Did you try it?"

Emerson- "No"

"Will you eat a bite?"

Emerson- "No, no, no"

All at the same time while shaking her head. Well, I'm glad we're clear.

No comments: