Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Hairstyle

We had a super busy morning running around so when Emerson woke up from her nap we had a lazy afternoon. I pulled out my camera to take pictures of this cutie pie. It was a little tough of course to get her to stay put. I put her on the bed and she tried to climb off. Yes, she will turn around and attempt to lower herself down! I guess that's better than head first!
I must say I just love the shirt she is wearing today. A consignment sale find!
I was admiring those cute little locks and decided to try out something. Pigtails!
So I didn't part exactly straight and the band fell out in two minutes but isn't she cute?!?
Imagine how cute this will be come summer's end when we have a couple more inches of hair! I am contemplating a new hairstyle as well. Hair color at least. I suppose I'm getting an itch after having the same natural color for two years! Wow, that has to be a record for me.

No comments: