Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday 5


Yay for Thursdays!!

All week I look forward to today..

I love reading what makes y'all happy..

that makes me happy..

I love having a day to reflect on the week and think about the positive's..

some weeks are easier than others..

but..

I can always find 5 things that have made me happy..

Wanna play?

just post 5 things that have made you..

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Elated

Appreciative

or all of the above..

after you do your post..come back here and link up..

My Five..

1. Emerson got a fabulous report from the church nursery. Her best week yet! They were so excited it kind of made me feel like she has been horrible the rest of the times but hearing how happy she was made me one proud Mama! She also followed that up with a good report from our small group sitter! Fantastic!

2. Emerson took a 2.5 hour nap in her carseat allowing me to do my Yoga DVD. Now I have that little sore feeling in my legs and it feels great!

3. Emerson slept from 8ish until almost 5am two nights this week. Wow! That's sleeping through the night, right?

4. I made homemade enchiladas this week. A mix match of my own idea and the pioneer woman's recipe. Yummy. I love mexican food.

5. We're headed to Conover this w.e. to see family and friends!

2 comments:

Traci66 said...

Hi came by to read your Thursday 5 maybe you'll come see me. I am #2 on Mr. Linky at MannLand 5 or http://traci66.blogspot.com
I also became a follower of your blog.

I love the music

Vi said...

I am on a Thursday 5 run. Yum Enchiladas! And kids napping. Boy am I jealous. Great List!