Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Second time around

Do you like Emerson's outfit?
Does it look familiar? Maybe that's because she wore it way back when. It is one of my favorite dresses so I was feeling nostalgic and pulled it out. What do you know it still fits!!! Put some black leggings underneath and we are good to go for the second time around.

She wore this to rhyme time and I must say she was the cutest one there! Not that I'm biased or anything. I was going to pull out her summer dresses from last year out of her closet to allow room for new stuff but maybe I'll hold onto a few so that we can pair with a little skirt or shorts. Thanks Emerson for being so teeny and reusing your clothes! On another fun note Emerson said hi this w.e. Then I had a dream last night that she was talking up a storm. Haha!

No comments: