Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Emerson!

It's hard to believe that Emerson is 6 months today! I'm going to do her 6 month update next week when we have our Dr. appointment so I can put in all her stats, etc. So to hold you off for a few days here are some scrumptious pictures of our baby girl. Please note that she is really happy, smiley, and bubbly in person I just happen to choose to take her pictures during nap time. You think I would know better by now. But, none the less she refused to give me any smiles but still looks beautiful as always.
The come take one more picture and I'll scream look.

The dog didn't even crack a smile!
Sophie got a little bit of a glimmer of a smile.
But, then she decided this photoshoot is so over and took her headband off and ate my backdrop. That's how it goes!


1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Isn't that how it always goes;) But she is super cute:)