Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know you

Hey Hey Hey..It's Sunday!

Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..

To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them..then come back here and link on up..

It's as easy as easy gets..

-------------------------------------------------------------

The questions..

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
Probably every two weeks. But, it seems like everytime we wash them lately Emerson spits up on them the next day!
2. When is your birthday?
August 17th. I've always liked the summer birthday because you get presents near the half way point to Christmas. Ha!
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
Nope. But, a lot of the blogs I read are people I know in real life.
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
Brad Pitt in his younger years, but George Clooney today.
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
I would like to have a bigger behind. Sounds kind of backward to most people but, it seems like since Emerson was born it has been disappearing! I use to be in better shape I swear.
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Usually every day. My hair is shiny anyways and it's get pretty gross after a day. But, if I'm not doing anything I might just wear a headband and pull it back. E. doesn't mind my greasy hair. Mark on the other hand is another story.
7. Do you have pets?
Yep, Mia a dog who is almost 5. It's hard to believe I got her just after I graduated college. She is a little nuts but we love her.
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Facebook, LinkedIn, TriangleMommies, and Myspace. I would so give up myspace. I never use it and frankly would not be able to remember my login. It is kind of creepy too.

1 comment:

Keely said...

I have an Emersyn Grace!

Great name! :-)