Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Survey Says....

60% of you say that Emerson is the perfect blend of Mark and I. 30% say she looks like Mark, and I got a 10% pity vote and no I didn't vote for myself. :) No one thought she was too cute to be ours, so thanks! Haha. I just threw that in there for some humor. Anyways I'm going to delete that poll and add a new one. New question is....."What color will Emerson's eyes be?" I think I'll keep this running for around 3 months since by then you can really tell the direction they will be. I think is the key phrase here. They are definitely different than when she was born but I won't give you my opinion because I don't want to influence you. Hehe. Chances are I will be wrong anyways. So please go and vote. It entertains me. :)Yay! The internet is working so here is my newly taken picture. I learned how to do vignetting in photoshop so I'm super excited. I know I'm completely biased but she is the cutest baby ever!

No comments: