Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 Month Pictures

Classy in Pearls
My favorite thing~sweet baby feet
Why is she smiling?

Because her Daddy is singing to her probably in spanish.
Here are some of the best pictures from Emerson's photoshoot on Saturday to commemorate her 4 month birthday. Can you believe it? Because I can't! I must say she is an excellent model. I'll have her official 4 month post later today once we go to the Dr. for her check-up. :)  I have my post-it ready with about 10 questions. I'm so glad we have the nicest most attentive Ped. in the triangle, in my opinion. We might possibly get one vaccine today so pray for no tears. My tears I mean. ;)

** Adjustment- Some of the pictures are getting cut off. I'm not that bad at taking pictures. Ha. Sorry about the clipping. Mark is really in that one picture, not just his nose. :)


No comments: