Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A few of my new favorites

A borrowed bow from cousin Avery

Sweet little smiles
Her serious pose
Not sure what she is looking at?
I just love taking pictures of Emerson. She makes it so easy. Have you ever seen a better model? As you can see I've got sucked in to all the unnecessary girly bows. The top green one is barely hanging on to one hair but since she was sleeping it allowed for a perfect photo opt. I've already decided she will wear something like this for her 6-8 month old photo shoot. A little ridiculous but, if you can't be ridiculous as a baby when can you? Emerson can pull it off while I cannot sadly. :) I hope to take some fun pics on Friday for her 4 month birthday. So I'll have to ponder something cute. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the Blog Frog. I went to Appalachian from 2000-2004, I guess that is why your blog popped up on my blog frog. Your daughter is beautiful! I have a giveaway going on on my blog right now that you may want to enter so she can win something fun!