Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picture please?

collagejunex16

The other day I wanted to take a picture of Emerson because she looked cute in her outfit, a long floral pink skirt. I'm not sure if it suppose to be long but it is on her since she is pint sized. She reminded me of a little hippy paired with her keens. Well this picture taking business turned into a whole ordeal. She wasn't going to make it easy. Stand still for 3 seconds, I think not. I got her near the window and of course she starts singing a song and dancing with the blinds cord. Then she tends to an impatiently crying Ezra. Next she gives me two ridiculous looks. The painful smiles that look nothing like here. At the end she runs away and I find her putting deodorant on in some interesting areas. Now that is picture worthy.

No comments: