Thursday, May 26, 2011

Love your brother

bwmay1_01
Ezra was hanging out the other day on our bed. The usual safe place from his sister. 
bwmay3_01
Minding his own business, bugging his eyes out as usual.
bwmay19_01
Then all the sudden I turn around and Emerson is on the bed trying to pick him up. Since when can she climb our pretty high bed?!? So instead of completely freaking out I decided to let her "hold" him. With a little help from a pillow she got to love on her brother. After 10 seconds of her new found freedom she tells me to go and motions me away. Yeah, I'm going to say that's not going to happen! Nice try though.

bwmay16_01
While she wasn't stealing his paci they cuddled a bit. 
bwmay13_01
"Seriously? I told you to get out of here."


bwmay11_01
She was over the moon with love for her brother. 

bwmay6_01
But, I can't say the feeling is mutual.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Sweet!!! Finn LOVES to 'hold' Atticus too