Monday, October 4, 2010

Trip to the museum

The other week some friends invited us to go to the Durham Natural Science Museum. We were only there a short amount of time but Emerson had a lot of fun. We headed to the outside portion which looked huge but we didn't cover all of the ground of course. Emerson found the water portion and loved it as you can see.  Luckily it was a hot and humid day because she got completely drenched. I was tempted to jump in myself.


 Next we went to the toddler section. They had a play kitchen and lots of other contraptions.  Our little climber scaled the ladder all the way to the top of the tree house.
The other half of the section had natural toys, a small playground, and cool things on the walls. Emerson liked opening the doors and putting toys inside. If they hadn't closed and kicked us out we would she would have been occupied a few more hours I think! Ha! I can't wait to take her back because I'm sure she would have a blast exploring.

No comments: