Thursday, October 28, 2010

15 weeks


Since I'm feeling too lazy for a full out post I'll do a little survey. But, I must say I worked really hard to get this self portrait belly pic. Setting the camera on a picnic table and running trying to get my body in frame wasn't easy. I hope you appreciate the pretty background.

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: About 4 inches and weighs around 2.5 ounces. 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 lbs. Thanks State Fair!
Maternity Clothes: Just bought some maternity cords and I can't wait to get them in the mail. My regular clothes with the bella band are on their last leg. I've been loving my maternity jean skirt I got for $6 on clearance and my maternity layering tees. Super comfy!
Gender: Find out in November!
Movement: I don't think I'm feeling anything yet but I probably don't stay still long enough with a toddler to notice.
Sleep: Been a little restless at night. But, sleeping much better when Emerson sleeps all night!
What I miss: I miss turkey sandwiches and apparently only really want them when I'm pregnant. I could also kill some over easy eggs.
Cravings: Not really having many cravings. Got some Bojangles fries today and they were fantastic.
Symptons: Fatigue, indigestion, heartburn, and nausea.
Best Moment this week: Actually feeling like I look pregnant and not like I have a beer gut and scheduling our ultrasound. 

By the way Emerson turned 20 months the same day I started my 15th week! Be on the look out for new pics.

No comments: