Monday, July 18, 2011

Ezra 3 Months

july-30
Little man is 3 months old and growing like crazy. I don't know how much he weighs but he feels quite heavy to me. I can force him into some 3 month old clothes on occasion but he is pretty much in 3-6 and 6 month clothes. What a change from Emerson who wore 0-3 until she was 6 months. My big boy! His little personality has continued to come out and he gives me the biggest grins and raises his eyebrows in a flirtatious way. He knows he's adorable and appreciates when we call him handsome. He loves when I make silly noises and sing songs, mostly improvised. Right now he enjoys renditions of Katie Perry, Rihanna, Brittany Spears, with a little bit of kiddy music thrown in on the side.  Ezra has discovered his hands. I catch him often grasping his hands together and twiddling his fingers. He also tries to shove a fist in his mouth if his paci is nowhere to be found. He has started to laugh and giggle and never fails to crack me up as well.  I just love this stage of laughter, and smiles before they are mobile and can take off. Ha! He still loves to sleep. He really naps majority of the day. It makes it very easy to go out in the morning for errands or to play with Emerson because he is most likely to sleep the whole time. He also naps at the same time as Emerson which is a huge blessing! At night he can get antsy and will kick and squirm around. Whenever he is super squirmy I know he is tired.
ezra3mthcollage
His gorgeous eyes get bluer by the day. We get comments on them constantly. They are just so clear and striking. He does not love tummy time but is certainly strong and has mastered neck control. He rolls over sometimes out of anger but not intentionally. Which is a nice change from Emerson who was mobile so fast. I can put Ezra on a blanket and I know he will stay put. Although he will turn his neck all the way around to look for me. In true boy form he is messy. He spits up a lot, and has blow outs a couple times a day. Needless to say we go through a few changes of clothes a day.

rjuly-59
Check out these chubby cheeks!
My heart is full of love for this little boy. Happy Birthday Ezra!

No comments: