Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 2 weeks Ezra!

easteram-3
Ezra was two weeks yesterday and he was the most awake he has ever been! He had his two week check up at the birth center. 
bwezcheckup-1
Here is Ezra with his midwife Sarah. We didn't get any pictures of the birth so I made sure to bring my camera to capture the two of them. As a result of Ezra's love for nursing our growing boy is already 8lbs! So he has gone up a whole pound and 10 ounces and is now 20.5 inches long. Barely fitting into his newborn clothes now I'm starting to think I may have made a mistake in buying so many 0-3 clothes and not enough 3-6. Emerson was not too thrilled with Ezra's check-up. In fact she was quite hysterical that they were doing something to him. She also didn't want them to take my blood pressure. Protective, much?
DSC_4701
But, of course they forgave this cute girl and she got a sticker reward. I'm not sure how she will survive not going every week and getting a sticker. Ha! At the end of our appointment Ezra had to have his hearing test done. Emerson proceeded to tell the nurse she needed food. Of course she felt sorry for her and we all ended up with yummy luna bars. :) 

No comments: