Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's here!

My Anna Marie Horner fabric that is! I bought this to make an Easter dress for Emerson. Of course Emerson has around 20 springtime dresses already but I have fond memories of my Mom making my Easter dresses growing up. So even if she'll probably only wear it to the church nursery it'll be worth it. Did I mention I'm in love with this fabric? It's even prettier in person. So vibrant and fun. Orange and pink, how could you go wrong? Anna Maria Horner I don't know where you have been my whole life but I'm glad I found you! I've been reading her blog and she has kids and makes all kinds of crafts for her baby. I think we could be friends in real life. So I'll probably make a simple pillowcase with a contrasting necktie. Can't wait to get started!

No comments: