Monday, May 11, 2009

Not me Monday

So I decided to participate in not me Monday which is sourcing from MckMama's Fun Blog. The idea is you can admit all the things you have done in the past week without feeling bad about it. Here it goes.

~I definitely did not undercook a hard boil egg. Then I did not think it was a good idea to put that egg in the microwave to finish cooking it. The egg did not completely explode, sounding like a bomb, forcing the microwave door open, definitely not!

~I'm absolutely not still sitting here at lunchtime without brushing my teeth. Never!

~I did not accidentally pour water in the coffee maker in the coffee grind spot creating a pool of coffee sludge.

~I don't cringe when people kiss Emerson out of fear of yucky germs and the swine flu. Absolutely not! That would be crazy.

~ I never give my baby a paci so I can surf the internet for a few minutes. Nope, never!

~ I definitely did not turn my dining room table into a craft disaster area. 


1 comment:

Blessedw5mom said...

My dining room table must know your dining room table ... its been turned into craft central ... hmmm wonder how that happened?

Happy Monday!