Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Peaceful baby


This is what happens when I entertain and take pics at the same time.
With her bunny before lunch with her Dad

I never thought I would see the day where Emerson would be content or even tolerable of her bouncer and carseat. Don't get me wrong she is a very laid back baby and super easy but she screamed liked crazy in any baby contraption. I love holding her but every once in awhile I need to use the bathroom, shower, or even eat! In the past week Emerson has been content to chill in her bouncer as long as I'm close by. Allowing me to be much cleaner. :) She even will stay in her carseat for a little bit with the help of a paci. She finally started to think they are the greatest things ever. I felt guilty about using them for awhile but she really only needs them in the car or when she gets passed around a lot. We don't have to use them in the house though so its nice not to be dependent on them. She has even taken a nap in her crib twice. Although she did wake up completely lost and seemingly a little hurt I left her there. But oh how our little one has grown up. 

No comments: