Saturday, March 26, 2011

Maternity Shoot

A little over a month ago Mark took my maternity pictures. I think I was around 30 weeks so I'm much bigger now! But, I wanted to get them done before I got too big. 
We headed down to take a few at the farmers market in Durham.
I was so excited to get my sweater dress for about $6 at Old Navy on clearance. Maybe even less since my preggo brain is failing me. I love a good deal and it was $35.00 regularly. 


This is one of my favorites. I think I'll get this one framed for the house one day. I love the turquoise colors of the bench.
I've always envisioned having maternity pictures with Emerson kissing my belly and so happy. Well, she wasn't having it. Ha! Her attention span was just not there. 
Here I am coaxing her to touch the baby.
And this is real life. Her running away from me. 
Last but not least a vintage version. Thanks Mark for being my photog!

No comments: