Friday, March 13, 2009

2 Weeks Today!

Emerson is 2 weeks old today. It's hard to believe since the past two weeks have flown by. She is plumping up quickly. I can't wait until our check-up next week when we can see how much weight she has really gained. She definitely is going through a little growth spurt since she is eating every hour. That or she just really loves milk. Either way she is still the most perfect baby. Although I may be partial she has only cried a handful of times, she voluntarily sleeps most of the night, and she is super cuddly. All leading me to believe I have the best kid around and the cutest. Her cheeks are starting to plump up and her hair is getting crazier. Her little milestone yesterday was she can now fit into her newborn sleepers! For the past two weeks she has had to live in t-shirts and double blankets to stay warm. But, now it looks as though she might have some cozy pjs to sleep in.  Anyways it looks as though I need a new name for my blog since Emerson has arrived. Any ideas???

No comments: