Monday, August 5, 2013

Ezra 2 Years Old

summer1322



I figured I should update on Ezra being two before he is three! Seriously, my goal before December is to finish his first year baby book. I'm just so behind! Anyways Ezra is a little dude now. He talks like crazy. Full sentences with a huge vocabulary. Yesterday, he told me he needed privacy in the bathroom. I was at a lost for words. Ha! He loves to tell us stories about what's going on and they are so elaborate. One of my favorite things right now is he answers, "Otay Mommy," to everything. It's so sweet. Yes, he mispronounces okay as otay. I don't mess with that cuteness. He also calls his bathing suit, a "bathing soup". Lately, he has been saying, "Be nice to me," and he gets a stern look. Usually directed at a certain sister. Ezra can express how he is feeling and will tell me he is sad and exactly why. I find that remarkable at such a young age. He's very caring and always asks everyone if they are okay, or what happened. I hear that about 20 times a day. "What happened Mommy?" He adores Emerson and is heartbroken when she does things without him. Of course they do fight but are still very close. He still calls her sister and not Emerson. Lately he has become Daddy obsessed. He loves, loves to play with Mark and have him read books to him. Finally, he is sleeping through the night. Praise the Lord! It only took two years but now he goes down fairly easy. He does sleep with about 3 cars, 5 stuffed animals, 2 blankets, 2 books, and a bottle of water. You can never forget the water. He chugs, and chugs all day long. Ezra eats like a grown man. I've never seen a child so hungry. Or as he likes to say, "I hungy." He is a big meat and carb eater. On the weekends he can really put down pancakes and eggs. He absolutely loves peanuts, or any other kind of nut. In that last couple months he has really gotten into super heros. He is obsessed with batman, superman, and spiderman. I got him a vintage spiderman shirt and he bawls when he has to take it off at night. It's fun to see his personality emerge more and more each month. Here are some peaks at his cuteness.


summer1320



bwsummer1335

model pose

summer1336
shaggy and sweet


summer1332


His stern side. Ha!



No comments: