Friday, January 13, 2012

Ezra 8 months/9 months

ezra8mths-16

Ezra is 9 months much to my disbelief! These are his 8 month pictures since I have yet to take any for 9 months.  The tongue is his trademark now. I can't get that gorgeous grin!
bwezra8mths-28
Oh how I love that baby chub. Just when I think he can't get any cuter, he goes and proves me wrong! 


ezra8mths-4
His official 8 month picture before Christmas. Can you tell he was sick? How pitiful! I'm so glad we are finally on the mend. I'll post a full report on his 9 month stats next week after his check-up. In other random news have you heard "Beauty and the Beast" is being re-released? 
I remember this coming out when I was a little girl and it was one of my favorites. But, now it's in 3D! Will you go see it? We might!

No comments: