Wednesday, December 29, 2010

24 weeks

I'm 24 weeks today but this is a 23 week picture. I thought I would use Christmas Eve when I actually dressed up a bit. I'm starting to feel rather pregnant. Waddling, hip pain, all the fun stuff. I'm measuring right on time which is very exciting for me. I never measured the week of pregnancy I was in with Emerson. I was usually two weeks behind. So little boy is growing! I feel like I haven't any planning for this little guy. Well it's not only that I feel like I haven't, I flat out haven't. I'm going to try to start collecting clothes in the next couple months and organize a few things. He did get a quite a few cute pieces of clothing for Christmas though. I'll have to adjust to get use to the blue! Since he won't have an official room in the near future I don't have to worry about nursery decor. Although I have some custom bedding in mind using Alexander Henry fabric. Four months to go! Seems like a long time but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: