Happy Happy Thursday!!
Today is a FANTASTIC day..but you'll just have to wait and read my five to find out why..
Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you
Keely over at MannLand5 started this fun carnival so here is...
1. Julie Ann got married! We headed to Conover for her wedding weekend and it was a blast full of fun activities. Here we are pre-wedding with a blurry picture from my phone. Doesn't she look stunning?!? I mean seriously. Then of course the ceremony was a tear jerker. Is there anything better than the emotion on a wedding day?
2. Emerson was a party girl. She was a super good sport at the reception. I even brought her out with me while the bridesmaids were introduced and she got to be introduced too! Then she did the chicken dance with me and clapped her hands on cue. I see some future dance parties in her future! She looks a little dazed in this picture but for a girl who didn't nap I say she held in there.
3. I have a photoshoot tomorrow with a sweet baby girl. I'm so excited I can't stand it and maybe if I'm lucky her Mama will let me hold her for a bit. I'll post pictures here once they are complete.
4. We're going to farm day on Saturday. The company I work for part-time, The Produce Box, is having a family farm day where we can tour the farm, taste things. How fun! Have you ever had a cucumber straight from the farm? It's amazing. So head to your farmers market and pick one up. They knock the grocery store stuff out of the water.
5. Our church is doing a Sunday night series where some seminary professors are speaking on certain topics. This Sunday is "Hearing God's Voice in Scriptures." I'm really excited to take it in. I feel very fortunate to have such great resources.
6. I'm adding a 6th because I finished Emerson's scrapbook for the first year and got it yesterday. BEAUTIFUL! So pleased.