Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beach Baby

Over the Labor Day we headed to the beach. Emerson had a blast! She loves the sand and probably could have spent all day out there digging around and finding seashells. These are some of her 18 month pictures and I hope to post more when I get around to editing them. 

She also found snacking on seashells and sand to be a favorite past time.  Emerson loves seeing the seagulls and ran after them with lots of energy and yelling. She also liked to impersonate them, which I have a video of that I hopefully I'll post soon. 


Doesn't she look adorable in her bathing suit?!? I think we might have to make a few day trips back to give her a taste of the beach life again. It was a nice end to summer, although it's still in the 90's so I'm not so certain fall is around the corner. At least in NC anyways.

No comments: