Sunday, July 6, 2008

Preparation

I have gone from being shocked to super planning mode. I picked up some Target brand pre-natal vitamins which I think should do until the Dr. says otherwise. I've given up my much loved morning coffee. I know that you can technically have a little bit of caffeine but, I figured better to be safe. Plus I love the extra grande cups of coffee. So transitioning is a good thing since I have been drinking tons of water. Something I have never been keen on in the past. Although that does result in constant bathroom breaks. Plus I keep finding more and more things I CAN'T have to eat. Who knew there were so many forbidden things. I wish I had some yummy sushi before I found because now I won't have a spicy tuna roll for quite some time. But, the end result is worth the sacrifice. 

No comments: